We provide comprehensive cloud security solutions,
regardless of what cloud services the organizations
use or provide such as SaaS, PaaS, IaaS or deployment
a model such as public, private, hybrid.
More companies are moving to the cloud. That’s where they now store, process, and host their data and applications. While cloud computing comes with a host of benefits, it has raised the bar for cyber security. Organizations now more than ever need a reliable and trusted cloud security solution.
We provide comprehensive cloud security solutions, regardless of what cloud services the organizations use or provide such as SaaS, PaaS, IaaS or deployment model such as public, private, hybrid.
Our cloud security solutions keep data secure by:
1. Providing Visibility into Cloud Services, Applications, and Users Activities:
Many traditional security solutions have a blind spot for cloud activities. We offer new needed control points with more granular insights. Data that shows
– What cloud applications and services are employees using?
– How are they using these apps?
– Who is accessing the riskiest apps?
– How much bandwidth is being consumed by these apps?
– Which countries and locations involved?
2. Providing Shadow IT Risk Assessment:
– Identify and block all unauthorized and risky cloud apps and services that are in use without the oversight from the IT organization (Shadow IT).
– Identify and analyze what apps are appropriate for the company’s environment. Take into consideration security controls, compliance regulations, and other essential factors.
– Assess security risks of cloud applications and services.
3. Mitigating Security Risks from Shadow IT
– Enforce granular cloud security measures to govern the handling of sensitive information. That includes compliance-related content.
– Detect and block unusual account behavior indicative of malicious activity.
– Integrate cloud visibility and controls with organizations’ existing security solutions.
4. Reviewing Contracts with Cloud Service Providers
5. Providing Continuous Monitoring
– Continually track cloud usage activity to monitor security risk profile. Ensure compliance with established security requirements.